Mobility Program facilitated by Revolve Technologies with Rogers Wireless
All Price Plans include the following:
- Unlimited Canada to Canada Long Distance
- Unlimited Canada to US Long Distance
- Unlimited SMS/MMS from Canada to Canada/US/International
- Caller ID
- Enhanced Voicemail / Visual Voicemail (iPhone only)
- Call Forwarding, Call Waiting and Three-Way Calling
- A 36-month term on each option
- Voice-Only Plan: $50 on the First Invoice
- Voice and Data Plan: $400 on the First Invoice
*Activation credits are only valid for new customers. Existing Rogers customers do not receive activation credits.
- All Plans include access to the FLEX ROAMING rates (Auto-adjusting Roaming plans):
- See attached PDF for Rates
- Rates get charged as soon as service is used
- To prevent accidental roaming, please ensure that roaming is turned off until required
- Optional: Roam Like Home
- $5 additional charge per month (must remain on the phone line for 12 months)
- Provides access to Roam like Home rates
- $12/Day in the USA
- $15/Day for the rest of World
Subsidized: Rogers will provide you with a new device at a subsidized cost (please see hardware document) when selecting a subsidized mobility plan.
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device): We will mail you a SIM card to use in a device that you already own.
Note: Overage Rates for data are $0.02/MB over the data allotment.
IMPORTANT: Prices will appear HIGHER on your invoices, but a discount percentage will be indicated on the invoice as part of your corporate rate.
Optional Tablet Plan:
- Gives you the ability to share phone data with your tablet device
- Does not include a tablet, only a SIM card
If you have any questions, please email Revolve Technologies at [email protected].
For any urgent matters, call 647-374-0990 and leave a voicemail with your name and email address.
Please DO NOT call Rogers support directly until you have received your new SIM Card or new phone in the mail.